The fire that scorched southeast Houston warehouse Friday caused roughly $150,000 of damage sparked by an overheated milling machine, authorities said Monday.
The blaze broke out just before 7 a.m. in the 2500 block of Garrow, according to Houston Fire Department.
By the time fire crews arrived on scene, smoke was pouring from the warehouse structure.
Houston Fire Department identified the source of the smoke as a large milling machine where lubricating oil had caught fire.
The flames were contained to the single machine, and there were no reported injuries.